The New Author’s Survival Course
Writing a book is a monumental achievement but that’s only the beginning.
Next comes the editing process, finding a publisher (or going it alone), marketing, promotion, gaining reviews and not to mention, actually selling copies.
Write Away Spain are offering a specially discounted, highly intensive, one week course designed to set the new author on the path to success.
For this course only, we are offering this at a massive 35% discount. This is a special promotion for the launch of this course and due to the high level of one-to-one coaching in some sessions, numbers are strictly limited.
It doesn’t matter at what stage your career, all that matters is your desire to make a success in writing books.
The course will cover all the key areas necessary in both writing and marketing your book. If your goal is to be a published author, then this course will help. If your goal is to be a published author who actually sells books, then this course will be invaluable. And it could save you years of expensive mistakes.
Together, we will empower and motivate.
Warning: This is a very intensive course, designed specifically for authors looking to make a career from writing books. Places are necessarily limited due to the high level of one-to-one assistance given in some sessions.
Some of the subjects covered:
- A gentle Tai Chi session each morning
- Mastering the basics of engaging story telling
- Grammar refresher for authors
- Creating strong openings which lock in your readers
- Building a story structure which captivates and turns readers into fans.
- Understanding copyright and avoiding legal problems
- Finding a publisher and how to approach them
- Q & A session with a publisher’s Commissioning Editor
- Step by step self-publishing for those who want to retain ultimate control
- Cover designs which attract readers
- Writing a book description that sells your book
- Promotion on Amazon
- Author websites
- Social Media for Authors
- Understanding Amazon for Authors
- How to gain reviews
- Press Releases and Book Bloggers
- Advertising which works and doesn’t cost a fortune
- Building your audience.
Your leaders for this course include a successful novelist, an English language teacher, a publisher’s commissioning editor and a Social Media for Authors professional.
Who is this course intended for?
Because of the intensity and large number of subject areas covered, this course is more suited for the author who is looking for a career, rather than the casual writer.
We are booking now for April 27th – 1st May 2020
This is a special, discounted course with 35% off the normal cost of our courses of £975.
The total cost of £634 includes 5 nights in your own en-suite room in the fabulous Hotel Taray, with breakfast, dinner, and the complete course. (flights and airport transfers are not included)
Register your interest in this course with a returnable 10% deposit, or pay in full to secure your place now.
Further discounts may be available for groups or two people sharing a room.